Wepre or Wepra, Flintshire
Wepre or Wepra, a township in Northop parish, Flintshire, on the river Dee, 4 miles NW of Hawarden. There is a Calvinistic Methodist chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: