Sealand, a township in Hawarden parish, Flintshire, 2 miles NW of Hawarden.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Chester (1894-1902)|
|Registration district||Hawarden (1903-1974)|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Sealand are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: