Pont Bleiddyn, Flintshire
Pont Bleiddyn, a hamlet and an ecclesiastical parish in Mold parish, Flintshire. The hamlet lies on the river Alyn, 3 miles SE of Mold, and is in Leeswood township. Post town, Mold; telegraph office, Pontybodkin. The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1836. Population, 1673. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £129 with residence. Patron, the Vicar of Mold.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: