Picton, Flintshire

Historical Description

Picton, a township in Llanasa parish, Flintshire, 1½ mile W of Mostyn station on the L. & N.W.K., and 5½ miles NW of Holywell. It contains the hamlet of Glanyrafon.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.


Maps

Online maps of Picton are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online:

CountyFlintshire
RegionWales
CountryWales
Postal districtCH8
Post TownHolywell