Llong, Flintshire

Historical Description

Llong, a hamlet in Leeswood township, Mold parish, Flintshire, 2g- miles SE by E of Mold. It has a station on the Chester, Mold, and Denbigh branch of the L. & N.W.R. There are Congregational, Wesleyan, and Calvinistic Methodist chapels.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.


Maps

Online maps of Llong are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online:

CountyFlintshire
RegionWales
CountryWales
Postal districtCH7