Leeswood, a township in Mold parish, Flintshire, 2 miles SE of Mold. It contains the hamlet of Llong, which has a station on the L. & N.W.R. Leeswood Hall is the chief residence. There are numerous collieries in the neighbourhood.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: