Kelston, a township in Llanasa parish, Flintshire, at the mouth of the Dee, near Mostyn station on the L. & N.W.R., U miles NW of Holywell.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: