Bronington or New Fenns, Flintshire
Bronington or New Fenns, a township-chapelry in Hanmer parish, Flintshire, 1 mile W of Fenns Bank station on the Cambrian railway, and 4½ miles WSW of Whitchurch. It has a post office under Whitchurch (Salop); money order offices, Whitchurch and Hanmer; telegraph office, Hanmer, There are large brick and tile works, and peat moss litter works. Acreage, 4692, much of which is peat; population½ 624. The benefice is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; value, £110.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: