Milton (All Saints)
MILTON (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Chesterton, hundred of Northstow, county of Cambridge, 3½ miles (N. E. by N.) from Cambridge; containing 452 inhabitants, and comprising 1378a. 2r. 4p. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £9. 3. 1½., and in the patronage of King's College, Cambridge; net income, £485; there is a glebe of 36 acres. The church is a neat edifice in the later English style, with some earlier details.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.