Hinton-Blewitt (All Saints)
HINTON-BLEWITT (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Clutton, hundred of Chewton, E. division of Somerset, 8 miles (N. N. E.) from Wells; containing 336 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £9. 8. 1., and in the gift of the Representatives of the late Rev. James Johnson: the tithes have been commuted for £155, and the glebe comprises 73 acres.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.