Harlington (St. Mary)
HARLINGTON (St. Mary), a parish, in the union of Woburn, hundred of Manshead, county of Bedford, 5¼ miles (S.) from Ampthill; containing 521 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, valued in the king's books at £11; net income, £171; patron and impropriator, W. D. C. Cooper, Esq. The tithes were commuted for land and corn-rents in 1808.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.