Farmington (St. Peter)
FARMINGTON (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of Northleach, hundred of Bradley, E. division of the county of Gloucester, 2 miles (E. N. E.) from Northleach; containing 359 inhabitants. This parish, which was separated from the parish of Northleach before the year 1290, is bounded on the north by the old Fosseway. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £16. 5. 5.; net income, £121; patron, H. E. Waller, Esq.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.