Woollen-Grange or Mollgrange
WOOLLEN-GRANGE, or MOLLGRANGE, a parish, in the barony of GOWRAN, county of KILKENNY, and province of LEINSTER, 5 miles (W. S. W.) from Gowran, on the river Nore; containing, with Blaclcrath grange, 373 inhabitants. This parish anciently formed part of the possessions of the abbey of Jerpoint: it is a rectory, in the diocese of Ossory, being one of the several denominations that form the union of Burnchurch; the tithes amount to £188. In the R. C. divisions it is part of the union or district of Danesfort.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, 1840 by Samuel Lewis