Wrecklesham and Bourn
WRECKLESHAM and BOURN, tythings, in the parish and hundred of Farnham, W. division of Surrey, 1¾ mile (S. W. by S.) from Farnham; containing 991 inhabitants. A district church was erected on a site given by W. P. Paine, Esq., in 1840; it is dedicated to St. Peter, is a neat cruciform structure, and contains 400 sittings, of which 200 are free. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £100; patron, the Bishop of Winchester.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.