Wilbraham, Little (St. John the Evangelist)
WILBRAHAM, LITTLE (St. John the Evangelist), a parish, in the union of Chesterton, hundred of Staine, county of Cambridge, 7¼ miles (E.) from Cambridge; containing 345 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £19. 16. 8.; net income, £326; patrons, the President and Fellows of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. The tithes were commuted for land in 1797.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.