Weston-Peverel, or Penny-Cross
WESTON-PEVEREL, or Penny-Cross, a chapelry, in the parish of St. Andrew, Plymouth, union of Plympton St. Mary, hundred of Roborough, Roborough and S. divisions of Devon, 2¾ miles (N. by W.) from Plymouth; with 267 inhabitants. The vicarial tithes have been commuted for £350, and the impropriate for £51. The chapel is dedicated to St. Pancras.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.