TRELLECK-GRANGE, a chapelry, in the parish and division of Trelleck, union of Chepstow, hundred of Raglan, county of Monmouth, 6 miles (N. W. by N.) from Chepstow; containing 163 inhabitants. It comprises 1805 acres, the property of the Duke of Beaufort. Stone is quarried for building, and for mending the roads. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £74; patron and impropriator, the Duke: there is a parsonage-house, and the glebe contains 85 acres. The church belonged to Tintern Abbey.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.