Beckham, East (St. Helen)
BECKHAM, EAST (St. Helen), a parish, in the union of Erpingham, hundred of North Erpingham, E. division of Norfolk, 4½ miles (W. by S.) from Cromer; containing 56 inhabitants. The parish comprises about 800 acres, nearly all arable land. The living is annexed to the rectory of Aylmerton, and the church has long been a ruin.
Transcribed from A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858.