UK Genealogy Archives logo

Slapton

Slapton is a small parish and village, half a mile north-east of Wappenham station on the Stratford-on-Avon and Midland Junction railway, and 3¾ miles west-south-west from Towcester, in the Southern division of the county, hundred of Green's Norton, petty sessional division, union and county court district of Towcester, rural deanery of Brackley (second portion), archdeaconry of Northampton and diocese of Peterborough.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, and Northamptonshire, 1914