UK Genealogy Archives logo

Great Oxendon

Great Oxendon is a parish and village, three quarters of a mile from Clipston station on the Northampton and Market Harborough branch of the North Western railway, 2½ south-east from Market Harborough, 14 north-west from Northampton and 11 north-west from Kettering, in the Mid division of the county, hundred of Rothwell, petty sessional division of Little Bowden, union and county court district of Market Harborough, rural deanery of Rothwell (second portion), archdeaconry of Northampton and diocese of Peterborough.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, and Northamptonshire, 1914