UK Genealogy Archives logo

Old

Old (or Wold) is a village and parish 3 miles south-east from Lamport station on the Northampton and Market Harborough section of the North Western railway, 6½ south-west from Kettering and 10 north-east from Northampton, in the Mid division of the county, hundred of Orlingbury, union of Brixworth, Northampton petty sessional division and county court district, and in the rural deanery of Rothwell (third portion), archdeaconry of Northampton and diocese of Peterborough.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, and Northamptonshire, 1914