UK Genealogy Archives logo

Chellington

CHELLINGTON is a parish and village adjoining Carlton, bounded on the north by the river Ouse, which is crossed by Harrold bridge, 4 miles from Turvey station on the Bedford and Northampton branch of the Midland railway, 9 north-west from Bedford, in the Northern division of the county, Sharnbrook petty sessional division, hundred of Willey, union and county court district of Bedford, rural deanery of Felmersham, Bedford archdeaconry and St. Albans diocese.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, and Northamptonshire, 1914