UK Genealogy Archives logo

Campton

CAMPTON is a small village and parish, one mile south-west from Shefford station on the Bedford and Hitchin section of the Midland railway, 6 south-west from Biggleswade, and 10 south-east from Bedford, in the Northern division of the county, hundred of Clifton, petty sessional division, union and county court district of Biggleswade, rural deanery of Shefford, Bedford archdeaconry and St. Albans diocese.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, and Northamptonshire, 1914