UK Genealogy Archives logo

Bletsoe

BLETSOE is a small village and parish, bounded on the west by the river Ouse, and on the road from Bedford to Kimbolton, 1¾ miles south-east from Sharnbrook railway station, 6¼ north from Bedford and 57 from London, in the Northern division of the county, Sharnbrook petty sessional division, hundred of Willey, union and county court district of Bedford, rural deanery of Felmersham, Bedford archdeaconry and St. Albans diocese.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, and Northamptonshire, 1914