UK Genealogy Archives logo

Kingsbury Episcopi

Kingsbury Episcopi is a village and parish on the river Parrett, 2½ miles north-west from Martock station on the Yeovil branch of the Great Western railway and 4 south-south-east from Langport, in the Southern division of the county, hundred of Kingsbury East, langport petty sessional division, union and county court district of Langport, rural deanery of Crewkerne, archdeaconry of Taunton and diocese of Bath and Wells.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Somerset, 1914