UK Genealogy Archives logo

Warfield

Warfield is an extensive parish 2 miles from the Bracknell station on the London and South Western railway, 5 north-east from Wokingham and 9 southwest from Windsor, in the Eastern division of the county, hundred of Wargrave, Wokingham petty sessional division, union of Easthampstead, county court district of Windsor, rural deanery of Maidenhead, archdeaconry of Berks and diocese of Oxford. Portions of the parish were assigned to the consolidated chapelry of Bracknell, October 24th, 1851.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Berkshire, 1915