UK Genealogy Archives logo

Shellingford

Shellingford is a village and parish, 2½ miles north-east from Uffington Junction on the Great Western railway, 3 south-east from Faringdon, 7 east from Highworth and 12 from Swindon, in the Northern division of the county, hundred of Ganfield, petty sessional division, union and county court district of Faringdon, rural deanery of the Vale of White Horse, archdeaconry of Berks and diocese of Oxford.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Berkshire, 1915