UK Genealogy Archives logo

Radley

Radley is a parish on the west bank of the Isis, which separates it from Oxfordshire, with a station on tlie Great Western railway and junction of the branch line to Abingdon, 58 miles from London, 2½ north-east from Abingdon and 4½ from Oxford, in the Northern division of the county, hundred of Hormer, petty sessional division, union and county court district of Abingdon, rural deanery of Abingdon, archdeaconry of Berks and diocese of Oxford; it includes the liberty of Thrupp and Wick and part of the township of Kennington.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Berkshire, 1915