UK Genealogy Archives logo

North Moreton

North Moreton is a parish and village, 4 miles west from Wallingford, 3 miles east from Didcot Junction station on the Great Western railway, and 7½ miles north-west from Abingdon, in the Northern division of the county, hundred of Moreton, petty sessional division, union and county court district of Wallingford, rural deanery of Wallingford, archdeaconry of Berks and diocese of Oxford.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Berkshire, 1915