UK Genealogy Archives logo

Milton

Milton is a parish 4 miles south-by-west from Abingdon and 2½ north-east by road and one mile by foot-path from Steventon station, on the main line of the Great Western railway, in the Northern division of the county, hundred of Ock, petty sessional division, union and county court district of Abingdon, rural deanery of Abingdon, archdeaconry of Berks and diocese of Oxford.
Transcribed from Kelly's Directory of Berkshire, 1915