MARY'S, ST., a parish, in the union and liberty of Romney-Marsh, though locally in the hundreds of Newchurch and Martin-Pountney, lathe of Shepway, E. division of Kent, 2¼ miles (N.) from New Romney; containing 129 inhabitants. It comprises 1936 acres. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £23. 3. 9.; net income, £252; patron, the Archbishop of Canterbury. The church is an ancient and commodious building.