Mansell-Gamage (St. Giles)
MANSELL-GAMAGE (St. Giles), a parish, in the union of Weobley, hundred of Grimsworth, county of Hereford, 8½ miles (W. N. W.) from Hereford; containing 136 inhabitants, and comprising 1279 acres. The living is a discharged vicarage, endowed with the rectorial tithes, valued in the king's books at £5. 6. 8., and in the patronage of Sir J. G. Cotterell, Bart.: the vicarial tithes have been commuted for £114, and the rectorial for £93. 16. 6.; there are 2 acres of glebe. The church is seated on an eminence.