Ludborough (St. Mary)
LUDBOROUGH (St. Mary), a parish, in the union of Louth, wapentake of Ludborough, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 6 miles (N. by W.) from Louth; containing 321 inhabitants. It is situated on the road between Grimsby and Louth. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £20. 19. 4½.; net income, £388; patron, R. Thorold, Esq. The tithes were commuted for land in 1774; the glebe altogether contains between 300 and 400 acres, with a house. Here is a place of worship for Wesleyans.