Langford-Budville (St. James)
LANGFORD-BUDVILLE (St. James), a parish, in the union of Wellington, hundred of Milverton, W. division of Somerset, 3 miles (N. W. by W.) from the town of Wellington; containing 608 inhabitants. It comprises 1750 acres, of which 176 are common or waste. The living is annexed to the vicarage of Milverton. The church contains a monument to William Bacon, ancestor of the celebrated sculptor.