Kingston (All Saints and St. Andrew)
KINGSTON (All Saints and St. Andrew), a parish, in the union of Caxton and Arrington, hundred of Longstow, county of Cambridge, 3¾ miles (E. S. E.) from Caxton; containing 307 inhabitants. It had anciently a market and two fairs. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £11. 15. 5., and in the gift of King's College, Cambridge: the tithes were commuted for land and a money payment, under an inclosure act, in the year 1810. A charity school was founded in 1702, by Mr. Francis Todd, who endowed it with £13 per annum.