Kingerby (St. Peter)
KINGERBY (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of Caistor, N. division of the wapentake of Walshcroft, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 5 miles (N. W.) from Market-Rasen; containing 106 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, valued in the king's books at £5; net income, £287; patron and impropriator, J. Young, Esq. Thomas Bell, in 1675, founded an almshouse containing 6 tenements, and endowed it with funds now producing £100 per annum.