Kilworth, North (St. Andrew)
KILWORTH, NORTH (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union of Lutterworth, hundred of Guthlaxton, S. division of the county of Leicester, 5 miles (E. by S.) from Lutterworth; containing 422 inhabitants. The Grand Union canal passes through the north-eastern part of the parish. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £15. 0. 5.; net income, £567; patron, the Rev. T. Belgrave. The tithes were commuted for land in 1765, when, also, 33½ acres were allotted for the repair of the church and highways.