KERESLEY, a hamlet, in the parish of St. Michael, Coventry, union of Foleshill, N. division of the county of Warwick, 3 miles (N. N. W.) from Coventry; containing 436 inhabitants, and comprising 1021 acres. The population is employed in weaving ribbons, and in agriculture. An act for inclosing the waste lands was passed in 1841. The ecclesiastical district of Keresley is formed out of the parishes of St. Michael and Holy Trinity, Coventry; and the living is a perpetual curacy, in the patronage of the Bishop of Worcester: net income, £150, with a parsonage. The church, of which the first stone was laid in May, 1844, is in the early English style, with a tower and spire, and cost £2000: of 490 sittings, 200 are free.