Ilketshall (St. Lawrence)
ILKETSHALL (St. Lawrence), a parish, in the union and hundred of Wangford, E. division of Suffolk, 3¼ miles (S. E. by S.) from Bungay; containing 221 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £47; patron, the Rev. J. C. Safford; impropriators, the family of Day. The church consists of a nave and chancel, with a square embattled tower; it was repewed in 1841.