Hyckham, North (All Saints)
HYCKHAM, NORTH (All Saints), a parish, in the Lower division of the wapentake of Boothby-Graffo, parts of Kesteven, union and county of Lincoln, 4¾ miles (S. W. by S.) from the city of Lincoln; containing 367 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, valued in the king's books at £19. 16. 3.; net income, £208; patron, the Bishop of Lincoln. The tithes were commuted for corn-rents in 1769. The church is in ruins.