HUTTON-BONVILLE, a chapelry, in the parish of Birkby, union of Northallerton, wapentake of Allertonshire, N. riding of York, 4¼ miles (N. W. by W.) from Northallerton; containing 111 inhabitants. The township comprises 1080 acres of land, and includes the small village of Lovesome-Hill. The York and Newcastle railway passes to the east of Hutton-Bonville Hall. The living is a perpetual curacy, with a net income of £53; the patronage and impropriation belong to Mrs. Mary A. Piers. The chapel is dedicated to St. Lawrence.