HORTON-GRANGE, a township, in the parish of Dinnington, union and W. division of Castle ward, S. division of Northumberland, 9 miles (N. N. W.) fron Newcastle-upon-Tyne; containing 64 inhabitants. It stands about three miles north-by-east from Ponteland, and comprises 1112 acres. The impropriate tithes have been commuted for £179. 7. 2., payable to Merton College, Oxford, and the vicarial for £16. 5. 6.