Heapham (All Saints)
HEAPHAM (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Gainsborough, wapentake of Corringham, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 5 miles (E. S. E.) from Gainsborough; containing 125 inhabitants. It comprises about 1250 acres of land, belonging to various proprietors; the village, which is scattered, is situated on an eminence, near the source of a small rivulet. The living is a discharged rectory, valued in the king's books at £10; net income, £201; patron, Sir W. A. Ingilby, Bart. The church is a small ancient structure, with a tower containing windows of Norman character.