Harston (All Saints)
HARSTON (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Chesterton, hundred of Thriplow, county of Cambridge, 5½ miles (S. S. W.) from Cambridge; containing 662 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, valued in the king's books at £5. 10. 2½.; net income, £244; patron, the Bishop of Ely; impropriators, the Master and Fellows of Jesus College, Cambridge. The tithes were commuted for land and money payments in 1798.