Hargrave (All Saints)
HARGRAVE (All Saints), a parish, in the union of Thrapstone, hundred of Higham-Ferrers, N. division of the county of Northampton, 3½ miles (W. by N.) from Kimbolton; containing 259 inhabitants. The parish lies on the borders of Huntingdonshire and Bedfordshire, the former bounding it on the east, and the latter on the south; it is near the road from Higham-Ferrers to Kimbolton, and consists of 1378a. 38p. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £13. 6. 8.; net income, £194; patron and incumbent, the Rev. W. L. Baker. The tithes were commuted for land and a money payment in 1802.