Hardingham (St. George)
HARDINGHAM (St. George), a parish, in the union of Mitford and Launditch, hundred of Mitford, W. division of Norfolk, 2 miles (N. N. E.) from Hingham; containing 602 inhabitants. It comprises 2421 acres, of which 1731 are arable, 642 pasture and meadow, and 15 woodland. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £15. 3. 4.; net income, £577, with a handsome parsonage-house; patrons, the Master and Fellows of Clare Hall, Cambridge. The church is chiefly in the decorated and later English styles, with an embattled tower on the south. At the inclosure, about 24 acres were allotted to the poor.