Hannay, or Hannah (St. Andrew)
HANNAY, or HANNAH (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union of Louth, Wold division of the hundred of Calceworth, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 3½ miles (N. E. by E.) from Alford; containing, with the hamlet of Hagnaby, 122 inhabitants. It comprises about 1000 acres of arable and pasture land. The living is a perpetual curacy; net income, £96; patron, Mrs. Grant: the tithes were commuted for land, under an act of inclosure, in 1811. The church is modern. There is a place of worship for Wesleyans.