GUNHOUSE, a hamlet, in the parish of West Halton, union of Glandford-Brigg, N. division of the wapentake of Manley, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 10 miles (N. N. W.) from Glandford-Brigg; containing 86 inhabitants. It is situated on the east side of the Trent, opposite the village of Keadby, and comprises 501a. 1r. 11p. The chapel was rebuilt in 1838. The tithes have been commuted for £35 payable to the impropriator, and £148 to the rector of the parish.