Graveley (St. Botolph)
GRAVELEY (St. Botolph), a parish, in the union of St. Neot's, hundred of Papworth, county of Cambridge, 6 miles (S.) from Huntingdon; containing 294 inhabitants, and comprising 1558a. 1r. The living is a rectory, valued in the king's books at £13. 3. 4.; net income, £312; patrons, the Master and Fellows of Jesus College, Cambridge. The tithes were commuted for land and a money payment in 1802; the land comprises 577 acres. The church is an ancient structure, in the decorated English style. A school was founded in 1763, by the Rev. Henry Trotter, then rector.