Fundenhall (St. Nicholas)
FUNDENHALL (St. Nicholas), a parish, in the union and hundred of Depwade, E. division of Norfolk, 4 miles (S. E.) from Wymondham; containing 367 inhabitants. It is on the road from New Buckenham to Norwich, and comprises 1347a. 3r. 23p., of which 1072 acres are arable, 213 pasture, and 62 woodland. The living is a perpetual curacy; patron and impropriator, T. T. Berney, Esq. The church is an ancient structure, with a massive tower between the nave and chancel, and a Norman arch at the south entrance.